Acerca del Producto
Glaze® is the first and only pen of its kind to offer 3-D ink and glossy, vibrant colors. The dimensional ink leaves a raised ink line for writing with shiny texture. In addition to paper, Glaze pens can write on nonporous surfaces such as plastic, coated paper, acetate, vellum, and glass. Create a stained glass effect by using on translucent and transparent surfaces. Glaze ink also resists water and can achieve a batik look. Glaze’s shiny colors and texture looks similar to heat embossing or professional printing without the extra fuss. Try Glaze Clear for a subtle effect that shines in light.
Note: Glaze is a special craft pen with ink that flows thickly and takes time to dry, therefore it is not ideal for any lengthy writing. Drying time depends on the surface — from a few minutes on paper, to 10 minutes on glass.
- Writes on plastic, glass, ceramic, and metal
- Cards, notes, and invitations
- Lettering, doodles, and drawing
- Ornaments or votives
- Batik and stained glass effects
- Water-based & odorless
- Waterproof on most surfaces
- Write slowly, allow to dry completely and lay flat to dry
- Raised effect is delicate and can be crushed-down
- Prolonged contact with plastic may cause transfer
- The 3D effect is best on non-porous, clean, and smooth surfaces
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards